Manchester Township today announced its partnership with Ring and details for their joint subsidy program that will provide discounts for local residents who wish to purchase select home security devices. During the subsidy program period beginning June 24, 2019, Manchester Township residents will have the opportunity to receive a $100.00 discount code funded by Manchester Township and Ring. The approved $50.00 from the Township combined with $50.00 provided by Ring will enable 100 residents to participate in the program on a first-come-first-served basis.
“We’re excited to partner with Manchester Township to make our Security Doorbells and Cameras available to local residents at an even more affordable cost,” said Jamie Siminoff, Chief Inventor and Founder of Ring. “Even without a Ring device, Manchester Township residents can connect with one another and stay up-to-date on local crime and safety information by downloading the free Neighbors App by Ring. When neighbors, the Ring team and local leaders all work together, we can create safer communities and reduce crime in neighborhoods.
About the Subsidy Program
The subsidy program will incentivize the purchase of Ring Video Doorbells and security devices which connect to the user’s smartphone or tablet via the free Ring app (iOS/Android). Residents are then notified when the motion sensor is activated or if someone rings their doorbell, or they can choose to view the camera’s live video feed at any time. Optional video subscription services are available for purchase to residents who want to save their Ring videos to view or share them at a later time.
How to Participate
- The promotional period for the program begins June 24, 2019 and will run until August 1, 2019 or until the funding limit is reached.
- To participate in the program, residents must apply via an application to be posted on the Township website with their shipping address to receive the promotional code information.
- Ring will then provide discount codes to eligible residents via email once daily, Monday-Friday at 3:00pm PT
- Promotional codes can only be redeemed at checkout at com. Please note that addresses will be verified to ensure the location is within Township limits.
- Manchester Township residents will have the opportunity to purchase the following devices with $100.00 off of the retail price:
- Video Doorbell 2
- Video Doorbell Pro
- Spotlight Cam Solar
- Spotlight Cam Battery
- Spotlight Cam Wired
- Floodlight Cam
- Stick-Up Cam Battery
- Stick-Up Cam Wired
- Ring Alarm Security Kit (5-Piece)
- Subsidy codes are limited to one per household and cannot be re-used or applied towards previously purchased Ring products.
- Residents will need to pay an additional subscription fee if they would like to save device footage or sign-up for the alarm monitoring service.
- For more information about Ring’s products, please visit com/products.
**For more information about the subsidy program, please email Aguker@manchestertwp.com
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.