The Manchester Township Police Foundation is a coalition of business and civic leaders, organizations and individuals committed to the idea that an educated, well-trained and modernly equipped police force leads to a safer community for all. The Manchester Township Police Foundation was established in 2014 as an independent, non-profit organization to promote excellence in the Police Division and to improve public safety in Manchester Township.
The mission of the Manchester Township Police Foundation is to work in partnership with citizens, businesses and philanthropic organizations, to strengthen the bond between the Division of Police and the citizens it serves by providing funding for youth and community outreach programs, police charities, investment in advanced education and training, and funding for specialized equipment and technology in order to help our police officers better perform their
- The purpose of the Manchester Township Police Foundation is to:
- Strengthen the bond between the Division of Police and the community.
- Provide support to members of the Division of Police and their families.
- Provide support to families and colleagues of officers who die in the line of duty.
- Invest in police training and education to continually improve law enforcement performance and public safety.
- Fund the purchase of equipment and technology that enhances the ability of police to protect the community.
- Provide monetary support and assistance to police charities that provide programs to enrich the lives of Manchester Township youth and their families.
- Provide monetary support and assistance to children of the community who wish to pursue a career in law enforcement.