On July 1, 2012 at approximately 08:45hours Manchester Township patrol units responded to 26 Savannah Road for a report of a structure fire. Upon arrival smoke was visible from the second story window and roof top. Both residents, Eric and Kathleen Serafin, vacated the home on their own. Karen Serafin was transport to Community Medical Center as she was being treated for minor smoke inhalation. Brian Mount form the Fire Marshall’s Office ruled the fire accidental/negligent at this point. Multiple extension cords and candles where found in bedroom of Eric Serafin, where the fire was extinguished and isolated by Manchester Volunteer Fire Department. The residence was deemed uninhabitable by Manchester Township Code Enforcement Officer, Don Cain. JCP&L also removed the electric meter from residence.